Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GAMES :)    

GAMES :)

tugce-cenk
Turkey

GAMES :)

Hi everyone...
I want to play games with my beginner and upper- intermediate students. Can you recommend me any games?

18 May 2009      

yolprica
Spain

Memory games are great for those students. Get flash cards with meaningful vocabulary for them and its meaning in other cards. Turn  them down and little by little they make pairs trying to memorize them.

18 May 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello tugce-cenk!

Check out this link to my blog, on the section "games". I �ve uploaded some games which might be useful for you:

I hope some are useful!

Hug
Kita

19 May 2009     

tugce-cenk
Turkey

thanks...

19 May 2009     

miyoko71
Morocco

Hello,
There is a game that my students liked very much.It �s a memory game.
well, it has relation with shopping.For instance , you begin with a sentence like this"I bought  a bottle of lemonade".A student repeats the same sentence and adds something else:"I bought a bottle of lemonade and a loaf of bread", A third student repeats the two sentences and adds another sentence.And so forth.the one who fails to remember one of  the previous sentences is out of the game.The winner of course is the one who remains  till the end.
Hope you enjoy it .
Good night

19 May 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Hello!

I have some ideas on my blog too ... views-from-the-whiteboard

I hope you find something useful on there!

P.S. Thanks Kita for the link to your blog!!!

19 May 2009