Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help!    

help!

jennybohmes
Argentina

help!

hello!
I am new here...I have seen your excellent contributions and i have to say they are very interesting!
I have some problems with a reader�s activity it supposed to be a worksheet for The peacock�s new name book at www.uk.cambridge.org/educational but  I can�t find it.
do you know anything  about it?please gimme gimme :=)

19 May 2009      

luisaluisa
Brazil

Dear Jenny,
First of all, check that your file is under 300kb (.doc) or 500kb (ppt). What happened to me once was that I had a file which had exactly 300kb according to my computer. And I kept getting this same message over and over. If this is the case, split your ws in two or more, so each part will have less than 300kb and not too close to 300.
Best regards from Brazil.
Lu�sa

19 May 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

oi luisa:
thanks for taking the time to write a replay obrigada but i guess we are not talking about the same subject...i am trying to find some worksheet about the book the peacock�s new name in the site i told you before but there isn�t anything...

19 May 2009     

luisaluisa
Brazil

Dear Jenny,
You are absolutely right. I thought I was answering somebody else. Please forgive me. It must be my old age. Sorry. And I know nothing about peacocks. lol
Lu�sa

19 May 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

old age??
don�t say nonsenses
old are cloth said my grandma...

19 May 2009