Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > When is your BIRTHDAY !!!    

When is your BIRTHDAY !!!

tricia973
Uruguay

Hi everyone! I see there are some virgos around... I was born September, 21st (as sazzag and denisa) and I �m really a typical virgo with the good and bad aspects and happy to be the way I am! :)

I �ll be 36 next september!

Hugs from Uruguay

Tricia

22 Jun 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi everyone!    My birthday is on October 14th. I �m libra.

22 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

I �ve been told that there are many Virgos in the field of education....and I am one too...September 12.  Has anyone made up a chart here of all the birthdays? would be interesting to see...

22 Jun 2009     

silvia28
Italy

Hi, I was born on 28th September, so I �m libra too! Hugs

22 Jun 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

I don �t know if anyone will see, but I �ll be celebrating my 60th birthday on January 3rd 2009.  Birthdays are not big in Japan, though my dear old mother continues to send cards and my wife bakes a cake. Other than that, it will be a quiet day.

15 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, everyone!!! My birthday is September 19th!

16 Aug 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

Well, my birthday is approaching and I �d love to celebrate it with you: 28 September. We always say have a 3-day party because it �s followed by my daughter �s (Juliana) on 29 September and my husband �s on 30 September. So... get ready to party!!!

xoxo,

Marcia

27 Aug 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

My birthday is on 17th of April.

27 Aug 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

mine? Dec. 19th. Sagitarius!!

27 Aug 2009     

rebecax
United States

I was born 26 September �75 � in Madrid, Spain.

21 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    Next >