Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!    

THANKS DEAR FRIENDS!!!

Missfrancisca
Spain

I can �t believe how someone can report one of your worksheet, you are  terrific, don �t  be upset and ignore it. You are really hard-working and everybody loves and appreciate your work. Lots of love. Paqui Mu�oz Mendoza

22 May 2009     

ASA3000
Egypt

I think reporting such bad things about such creative and hardworking people is just a kind of jealousy. We all know who is ANA and how she works.

Dear Ana, keep it up and good luck with next creative worksheets :)

22 May 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Katiana you are great, no other words...

22 May 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

I �m both fazed and amazed that one of your ws has been reported.  They are so truly original!

Sorry for what might seem a silly question but I �m still new here and don �t know about the Reporting section....but shouldn �t the person making the report have to put their name to it?

22 May 2009     

source
Turkey

what a pity but there is not such a rule rozianne... but i think there should be... but some moderators prefer to write their names below their comment , which is a good attitude...

22 May 2009     

Katiana
Spain

To rozianne

The person who reports the ws may not write his/her name on the comment he/she makes. Only Victor knows who has reported the ws and I �m not going to bother him asking who this person was. I don�t really care who he/she was, but everybody should leave his/her name when making a comment.
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! VERY BIG HUGS TO EVERYBODY!!!

22 May 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Katiana,

Do not worry so much. It was just  one member against so many who have given support here and many more who do in silence.

Your work is awesome so  ...nothing to add but Congrats for all you give us!

Relax and enjoy a wonderful weekend!

23 May 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

Dear Katiana,
Some people tend to report wss because they have nothing else to do.  I �m afraid this person simply doesn �t know who you are and what you do, so he/she just can �t enjoy your creative and useful work... or your generosity!!!
Hugs from Buenos Aires
Carina

23 May 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Dear Katiana your work is always so amazing, You don �t need to justify yourself everyone here knows your work perfectly well... keep going...
Hugs

23 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2