Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > One of my worksheets is reported!!!    

One of my worksheets is reported!!!

missola
Palestine

One of my worksheets is reported!!!

Dear friends:
Believe it or not one of my worksheets is reported and I don �t know why exactly this happened.
Here is the link to my worksheet:

I have got this comment:

2 worksheets include exactly the same page.

what does the moderator who wrote this mean? and where are the two worksheets that include the same page?

I �m not angry or advertising anything but I need to understand. That �s all.

Have a nice time

23 May 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi dear Ola. There are two comments on your ws... from a person who �s got only 400 points. I guess they reported it. People don �t need 1000 points to report sheets... But for sure it �s unfair.Can �t they see who is the author? You are such a generous and respected member of this site...
Don �t worry, we �ll make sure that your sheet doesn �t get deleted!
Have a great Sunday HeartHug

23 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

Oh thank you silke for telling me about the comment. Actually I didn �t see it before. anyways

Usually I don �t bother myself looking at the reported contributions because I have a bad memory and can �t tell if things worksheets are stolen or not. Today, I was told by a friend that my worksheet is reported and I was surprised but I �m not worried becuase as I said before there is nothing stolen in my work and everything is original and made by me and from my own effort.
thanx for you linlin and thanx for everyone who supported me.

Have a nice time

Ola

23 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear missola,

Don �t worry. Your work is AMAZING, GREAT and WONDERFUL and we all know that.
Many people have already voted. Your ws won �t be removed.
I �ve just voted as well.

Huge hugs to you, my dear!!!!!!!!!!!

23 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

I think your work was reported by mistake or by some misunderstanding.  Certainly the comments written don �t seem to make any sense.  Don �t worry there is nothing wrong with your worksheet and I am sure it won �t be removed.  I voted against removing it because the reason given didn �t make any sense.

Your work is fab.  Thank you sooooo much for sharing it with us.

23 May 2009     

ASA3000
Egypt

Don �t worry Mis Ola... I think some moderators have some free time and nothing else to do, so they might be playing around..

There are lots of INVALUABLE worksheets on the site if they like to play.

Good luck and keep SMILING Smile.

23 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

Dear friends thank you for your support.
I sent the member (I don �t know if he is a male or female �sorry �) who reported my work a PM telling him/her to explain and he/she said that if you search the site for passive voice you will know.
I know now why. He/she saw that I use almost the same layout and some of the images in both worksheets are the same, so he/she reported it. He/she didn �t have a look at the examples or the activities. I assure you friends that both worksheets are completely different except for the steps that should be used in changing active to passive.

I want to ask everyone to have a thorough look before they report worksheets.
anyways I wanted to make it clear by myself.

thanx for everyone of you

have a nice time

Ola

24 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

for "silke":

I didn �t say and would never say that moderators might be playing around. Can you explain please why you said that?

24 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Missola
It must be some mistake because I can �t even understand what that member is trying to say. May be he/she had more than one window open and he wanted to write this in someone else �s printable. ( ?) Does it make any sense?
Everyone who knows your work will be on your side,
Hugs

24 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I did not leave any comments but my guess is your printable will stay.

And Asa3000, being a moderator is already time consuming. I doubt any of them report just for fun.

24 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

for Olindalima
No my dear it is not like what you said. I explained why he/she thinks my worksheet should be reported.  He/she is talking about my reported worksheet and the new one about active and passive because I almost used the same layout and some of the images are the same. He/she didn �t notice that the exmaples and activities are different.

that �s all.

thank you all and have a nice time

24 May 2009     

1    2    Next >