Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > OPTICAL ILLUSION 2 :-)    

OPTICAL ILLUSION 2 :-)

Isabelucha
Portugal

hehehehe I think so!!!!!! Wow!!!

24 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Ok, ok Olinda, you �re right!!! hehehe

24 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I �ll settle for IQ of 80 then because try as I might I can only see her move left onlyLOL

24 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Isabelucha, I just gave a link because it explained the illusion.
At first, I did not believe this IQ thing but when I managed to see it turn both ways, I realized that it must be true that I �m a genius... he he he.. Guess we only want to believe what makes us look intelligent.
Good night you all!

24 May 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I saw her moving both ways!!!!
Am I a genius??? heheheWink

24 May 2009     

mrkttokyo88
Japan

I get it!
 Focus on the shadow of her feet and you can get her to pivot any which way!

24 May 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi all,
This is fun. I �d seen it before. I can make it turn right and left freely. It is really beautiful!I have a question though. How do I save something like this to my computer (and how to post it somewhere else, like an email for example). I have tried �copy � but it just gives me a still picture, not a moving animation. Please enlighten me??
This seems to be a hint the IQ stuff should be taken too seriuosly...he he, I don �t know basics on the computer even though I can make her change directions at will....

Marion

24 May 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,

Marion g, have you tried right-clicking on the photo and then click �save picture as �. Then you select where you want the picture to be saved and voila... It worked for me.

Have a wonderful Sunday all of ya!

24 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

wow I looked at for a couple of minutes, then after going right for a while then left for a little bit she started changing back and forth freely. Trippy!
EDIT: I didn´t look at her feet!

24 May 2009     

naddya
Russian Federation

Now! It works! My daughter and I both see her circle left and right! Sometimes her movement is fast, sometimes is slower. We just looked aside.�

It �s funny!!!

24 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2