Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TEENAGER īS AWARDS    

TEENAGER īS AWARDS

JulietaVL
Mexico

TEENAGER īS AWARDS

Hi dear friends

Does anyone of you have some awards for teenagers?

I would like to give my students some awards but I do not know what.
They do not like stickers or what we call "diplomas" anymore.

I need your suggestions please.

Thanks! Smile

24 May 2009      

ants
Switzerland

Hi  Julieta,

I īm going to give my teens who are 14 up to 17...Svetlana īs Teen bookmarks.Thumbs Up
I think they īre going to be useful as most of the kids like reading...magazines or books...and at the same time...they have very good grammar points on them.
Cute but useful.Smile

Teens are very tricky to please.
Good luck!!Smile

24 May 2009     

roneydirt
United States

They don īt like stickers anymore...  Depends on the type of stickers your giving them.  Have you thought of favorite characters, singers and actors/actress?  Of course there is candy, not in America they banned sweets in school.  There is also special school and art supplies as well, you can see if your school got one of those catalogues they send to the schools about little prizes.  You could also make a lesson on class management with the students to see what they would give as a prize for ideas. 

two sites you can order prizes from the first initial page looks very religious but there are a couple sections that have some good ideas.

24 May 2009