Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Find the Mystery Person (Game)    

Find the Mystery Person (Game)

sea camel
Belgium

Jippie Frenchfrog is back!!! Big smile I joined this site not that long ago and I often read Frenchfrog �s posts. I really enjoyed reading them. How I �ve missed those early days...
I �ve saved your post about the game, Frenchfrog! Thanks for sharing it with us! My lessons will be so much more fun!!!

A happy sea camel!

24 May 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

it would be NICE if you could send it to ME )))))
As SOON AS POSSIBLE!Cry
tomorrow is OPEN CLASS! - My Boss will come !!! To make a moovy of my lesson..........

24 May 2009     

fernis
France

Very good idea! Thank you very much. I shall start tomorrow!

24 May 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Headline on tomorrow �s newspapers:

FRENCHFROG IS BACK!!!

It �s so wonderful to see you back. You �ve been greatly missed.

Thank you for your excellent idea i �ll try it with my ss.

Hugs
Tisha

24 May 2009     

flo84
France

Hi Frenchfrog and welcome back!

This is a great idea and I am very interested to see the materials you use for this type of activity. Are you going to make a printable about that ? For those who don �t know what PPC and PPI means, it �s Prise de Parole en Continu (PPC) and Prise de Parole Interactive (PPI) which means Continuous speaking and Dialogue Speaking.

Flo

24 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Welcome back Frenchfrog. It �s good to read your posts again. Thanks for this great idea.

24 May 2009     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

As you can see we �ve missed you so  much...It �s so good to have you back!!! Hugs from Greece ;-) 

24 May 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I think I would like to try it. And I would appreciate the help to start with. Thank you ever so much.
Hugs from Epinal
Thumbs Up
Clap

24 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Well!!!
Welcome here!!!

Great game!! It sounds really great! I will try it in some of my "not-too-much-speaking" groups!
I am sure it will work!!

Thank you for sharing this idea and welcome back! ( to the forum...)

M. Eugenia

24 May 2009     

isabelzr
Spain

Welcome back . It can be a wonderful game and really useful  specially for students that don �t like speak. Are you going to made a worksheet with this game?.
Thanks a lot. Have a nice week

25 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >