Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Grammar Dominoes    

Grammar Dominoes

alex1968
Greece

Grammar Dominoes

Hi everyone!

I created a set of dominoes (3 pages) based on grammar words
Tomuuchida was asking about interesting ways to teach/practice grammar words which gave me the idea for the dominoes.
I �ve since sent these dominoes to tomuuchida and would like to share them with anyone else who �s interested.
I �m not interested in getting points for them (I have more than I can ever use up!), so I �m not uploading them as a ws. 
If you �d like an interesting way to revise grammar words (noun, adverb, adj etc) PM your e-mail & I �ll send you them to you.
Here �s a preview

Hugs from HOT SUNNY Thessaloniki,
Alex

27 May 2009      

Alenka
Slovenia

Dear Alex, great idea! Of course I would like to have them! Thank you beforehand!
Have a great day!

27 May 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Great idea!

27 May 2009     

flo84
France

Thank you so much dear Alex Thumbs Up

27 May 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks and they look lovely!!Smile
I �ve sent you a PM with my private e-mail address.

27 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Thank you so much for the offer dear Alex. I would also love to have these. They look great. I �ve sent you a PM with my email address.
Hugs from a hot hot Kalamata.

27 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Alex,

A lot of people will want this. I think you should upload it as a worksheet, not because of the points, but if you have to start sending emails to everyone who wants it you �ll never end sending emails and it will take you too much time, don �t you think? It could be a lot of extra work.
Another reason is that some of the users are sleeping right now and they might miss this post which would be a pity. If you really want everybody to have the chance to have this, you should upload it as a worksheet.

Think about it, dear  Alex, and thanks a lot for your generosity.

Huge hugs,

Mar Smile

ps.I didn �t know you were in Thessaloniki. I �m sooooo jelous!!!!!!!!!! I want to go there Cry

27 May 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Would love them. Always great to be shown a new way to present parts of speech for the students. Thank you!!!

27 May 2009     

cely
Argentina

Hey Hello! I �m here!�

I don �t know when you posted this but I �ve �just found out .I would like to have it too and I think �as Mar you should upload it as a worksheet so that everyone can download it.�
Thanks for �sharing!
a big Hug Cely

27 May 2009     

crashid
Peru

Hi Alex,

I can �t believe such a sharing heart you have.
I would like to have the sets you are sending to everyone.
I promise I will respect the copy rights.

My email address in [email protected]

I hope you can send them to me.

Thank you so much. Keep up the hard work and Sharing spirit.

Cecilia Rashid

27 May 2009     

roneydirt
United States

wouldn �t mind checking them out...  still building my different libraries of material digitally speaking since my classes are roadwise... Big smile

Had to leave my textbooks back home but did scan some pieces to carry with me...

27 May 2009     

1    2    Next >