Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU ALL!    

THANK YOU ALL!

tricia973
Uruguay

THANK YOU ALL!

Hello everyone!!

I know I should have posted this message at the teachers � cafe... but I thought in the forum would be more noticeable.. So, it won �t happen again...

The reason of this post is just to say THANK YOU ALL!!!! I �m "celebrating" my first month as a memeber of eslprintables and I �m so happy to be part of this community that I cannot wait to come home and sign in to see what �s going on! I love being around and I must say I �m learning a great deal from a lot of people here and all of you are extremelly generous and kind!

I �m not going to mention anyone since I don �t want to forget even a name... all those who are always around should know I �m talking about them all!! The following week I �ll be absent since I �m attending a congress but after that I �ll be here as usual since 29/4 : every single day!!

Hugs from Uruguay to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Thank you for your kind words and have fun at your congress.

29 May 2009