Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Classroom Feedback    

Classroom Feedback

gzagza
Mexico

Classroom Feedback

Hi everybody;

I need your help. at the end of each semester, my school hands out a classroom feedback questionaire for students to fill out.
This semester the format was changed and they won �t be ready on time. The problem is I still want to know what my students thought about my teaching ,classroom activities, etc.. so i decided to make my own questinaire, but i �m not sure about the kind of questions i should include.
any ideas?....

Thank you SO VERY MUCH

30 May 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi

I think you should include in your questionnarie questions that allow students to sy how creative, motivated and interesting are your classes. Also you can ask them if you develop the listening skills and the speaking ones.

For example:

Do you think the teacher gives you the opportunity to develop the speaking skills?
a) Always
b) Sometimes
c) Seldom
d) Never

Do you think the activities handed by teacher are motivated enough ?

a) Always
b) Sometimes
c) Seldom
d) Never

Hoping you find these examples useful

M.A.

30 May 2009     

Pam_D
Chile

Hi there,
I have one that might be useful but it �s in Spanish. If you �re interested pm me your e-mail adress and I �ll send it to you.
Regards

30 May 2009     

marta_marta
Poland

In my school �s survey there are several aspects which are graded by students (1 - unacceptable, 2 - needs improvement, 3 - avarage, 4 - good, 5 - very good, 6 - excellent). The aspects are:
- effectiveness of teaching
- contact with the group
- variety of activities
- motivating to activity
- balance between theory and practice
- speaking practice (are ss satisfied with the amount of time devoted to this skill?, etc)
- ss � progress

Regards,
M.

30 May 2009