Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for PEN-PALS for my students    

Looking for PEN-PALS for my students

arielmlee
Malaysia

Looking for PEN-PALS for my students

Dear friends,

I think it �s a good idea for our students to email to one another. I have a list ready, so if you want your students to have friends from China do message me. (*I am still updating the list*) but at the mean time, if you want your students to meet new friends, do let me know.

I also hope that you will be able to prepare a list of your student �s email, age and gender. (*If possible add a picture or two on it) I would love to place it on my board and allow them to see your pictures as well as emails. It would be a great exposure for both of our students. And maybe our friendship will blossom.
With best wishes
Ariel

31 May 2009      

Espectaculo
Argentina

Hello! I �m Denise from Argentina. I find your idea quite exhilarating!!! Among my students, I do believe some of the teenagers (14-17 years old) would enjoy having pen-pals and mainly, using English in a real communicative situation. Most of them tend to question that...you know what I mean, don �t you? So, this week, I �ll invite my students to join this idea and if possible, I �ll send you the list you need. Besides, I would like to know if you have thought of certain topics for them to discuss or if they are just supposed to talk about what they wish.
    I look forward for your answer anxiously....
    Goodbye!!! Let �s keep in touch!

31 May 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

It sounds interesting but... this will be my last week of school, then we are going on holidays... anyway my students are 11-14 years old, next school year I will propose to them this sort of friendship...

31 May 2009