Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just wondering    

just wondering

jecika
Serbia

just wondering

Sorry for posting this big picture ... just wondering whether I am the only one who can see this yummy box of chocolates on the homepage Confused

1 Jun 2009      

Alisunya
Ukraine

Well, actually I see it too and it makes me happy! Thanks to someone who did it!!!! :))))

1 Jun 2009     

alzee
Australia

no! I can see it too - too scared to click it though ;)

1 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I see it, too and it �s making crave chocolates- oh well, there goes the diet.

1 Jun 2009     

Just_a_Teacher
Romania

Yes, I saw it too, but I thought it was for me (today it �s my birthday). Here in Romania, it �s children day, maybe it �s for them Big smile

1 Jun 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Could it be eslprintables � birthday too???

Happy birthday Just a Teacher!!! Big smile

1 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I did see it & I�m pretty sure it�s not supposed to be there, so I simply blocked images from the server that is sending it.

I�m always a little suspicious if something appears on a website that is not supposed to be there - it is usually indicative of a compromised site. If there is malicious code added to a site it can be very bad for your computer... you don�t need to download anything from a site to get a virus, it can be enough just to view a page with malicious code for your own system to be compromised!

Has anyone mentioned it to Victor?

Regards,
AB

1 Jun 2009     

nkappa
Greece

ME TOO!!!!

WHAT A SWEET THING IS THIS????????

1 Jun 2009     

nkappa
Greece

NOW IT �S GONE.....Cry

1 Jun 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

hmmm I can �t see it...maybe today is the 1st of April and we just dont know? LOL Or maybe today �s site �s b-day? or maybe it �s just to make all teachers here feel like having choco? Anyways, I can �t see the chocolate box!!!! But I already want chocolate! LOL

1 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi, that crazy box of chocolates latched onto my computer...and I had to clean up my files to get rid of the "cookies". Sorry about that!!Smile

My poor computer is getting infested with all these different pictures as I surf the net!! My husband told me to be careful....and that �s what happens when the bugs get into the system!!Smile I �ve got Norton but some things still slip through!!

Once again, have a nice Monday and sorry about the chocs!!Smile
Fiona.

1 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >