Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HI!!!    

HI!!!

mariamit
Greece

Congratulations Ceci!.Youe explanation is great. Becoming self confident is an important thing in our profession. Keep up the good work and before you know it you �ll have 2000 points.

1 Jun 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

I don �t think it �s bad that a member is happy to be a moderator soon, but I �d prefer if the member is determined to be an accurate moderator in order to contribute to the promotion of the teachers and website �s welfare. This is what we need here. We �ve got enough of those who want to be moderators for the sake of patronizing the others and giving themselves a name which they don �t deserve. This type of moderators are certainly a big part of many current disagreements on the website. So plz Cecio, you have the right to be happy but plz don �t dream of being a moderator for the sake of moderating!

Have a good day/night

Abdelhadi

1 Jun 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Abdelhadi I can �t agree more!!! Have a great week.

S

1 Jun 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

Hi Ceci!!.. I understand you! I �m sure you only refer to the fact of having got to 1000 points, rather than the fact of becoming a moderator. I don �t have many points and I actually deleted some ws I had uploaded which weren �t successful and the most important thing is how much we learn from the people who have so many points, and share their wonderful material and experience! I �ve used some ws at school and sts were soo enthusiastic about them.. That it helped me and them to feel more motivated! The point is not the �points � but the quality. Of course being a moderator is not a prize, but maybe just a status on the site that happens to be when you reach the 1000 points.. ..

pd: I love your tongue twisters wss... I �ll use some tomorrow with a group!.. Thank you!!!

1 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

ohh no no!!!... please... I�am not dreaming of being a moderator for�the sake of moderating...
It just that i can not believe that I will soon have 1000 points...
I am not sure If I will be an active moderator.
I completely agree with you.. there are lot of people moderating for the sake of moderating... but I will not be one of them.. Take it for granted (It is a guarantee lol)

1 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

(biting my lip, biting my lip, don �t want to spoil it for Ceci, i �m a bad person, biting my lip, biting my lip, must ... keep it ... to myself, i �m a caustic little monster ... Evil Smile)

Ivona Bratty Wink

1 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Ha ha..Bratty Ivona!! Cecio...don �t mind her..she is only jealous�LOL�Now I �m being the brat and Ivona will kill me hehehe! �Wonder what she will say now? �I �m terrified! Hi Ivona...let rip at me hehehee! Shiverinng and shaking!!!! � Oh why did I post this!! �Congrats Cecio.�LOL

1 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

haha Caroline... know you are in a big trouble!!! Do not panic! LOL� LOL

1 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

IVONA: I will get you, Caroline! I have a biiiiiig bone to pick with you! (btw, does anyone know how the idiom came into being?!?!?)
Ceci, congrats on the 4-figure-number, the figures being a �1 � and three �o �s ... But NOT for becoming a moderator. I dislike them. They are ... (biting my lip again, biting my lip again)
(enter Ivona �s hubby)
IVONA �S HUBBY: Where �s my supper, woman?!? (looking closer) What �s wrong with your lip? It �s ... BLEEDING!!! ESLprintables again, huh?!? Huh!!?!?

1 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hahaha...You ARE a brat. �Ignore her Cecio�LOL�She �s winding us up as usual.. Get that man some food Ivona. Now!!!�LOL

1 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >