Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POSTCARD EXCHANGE    

POSTCARD EXCHANGE

saninfe
Spain

POSTCARD EXCHANGE

This is how our noticeboard looks!!!

It is a bit empty still but we hope to receive more postcards soon!!! Thank you to all of you who have sent us postcards or letters.
My students are very excited with this activity and they are hunger for receiving more and more....

2 Jun 2009      

pascualsantia
Spain

dear colleague. I was wondering if I could get postcards and letters from people all around the world from this website as you did. Would you mind telling me the steps I have to follow to send and receive informations for my students as you have in your school�s noticeboard?. thanks a lot.

2 Jun 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

If I was able to take a photo and send it to the forum I would also show the great noticeboard we have with all your cards. Thanks a lot for this fantastic idea and thanks for taking part in it. My Ss love it and I  am personally as excited as they are when I get a new card. 

2 Jun 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

dear pascualsantia,
 in fact, one of the members (erin) proposed the exchange a few months ago and all interested persons gave their name and address. The aim wasn �t to organize a regular exchange but just a card presenting the class and the city in which we are living. So we all sent a card or letter to eachothers (24 volunteers). I almost had forgotten how pleasant it is to receive a card and my SS �sfirst question when we have a lesson is:"have you got a new one?" I guess it �s perhaps a bit late to take part in the project now because all my pupils are leaving school for summer holidays. However, I �d be first to subscribe next school year if we reorganize a new one. You can try to see with Erin though; maybe her pupils are still at school at the moment.

2 Jun 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

This is how our noticeboard looks!!!

2 Jun 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

This is the first time I upload image.

This is a notice in one of my class.
my sts made it as a surprise. I gave them these simple certificate then they  coloured it and hanged it

For me, it is amazing

I hope u like it too

2 Jun 2009