Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables Pride!!!    

ESLprintables Pride!!!

Miss_Alel�
Argentina

ESLprintables Pride!!!

Dear Friends:

Regarding this question of stolen worksheets and dishonest use of material�

Maybe someone can teach all of us how to write down our names on the worksheets we make so that they become more difficult to plagiarize. (at least to non advanced PC users). Though I know this doesn �t mean the definite solution... I think it can prove to be helpful since it will give extra work to all those dishonest users and more time to think about what they are doing.  

And to all of you who are using material in such an inappropriate way I tell you� wouldn�t it be nicer to tell your students that you are part of a global community of hardworking teachers who share all their works. That the worksheet they are using today was made by someone across the world? That your work, the one you made with all your dedication and tender for your students, is being used right now in faraway lands?

I personally feel proud of being part of this site, I am glad whenever I use other teacher�s material and It gives me great joy whenever I know someone is using mine� It�s just amazing that my worksheets might be used in china, brazil or anywhere else�so please feel the �      

2 Jun 2009      

Lidiana73
Australia

I totally agree with you Miss Aleli we are part of a big community.  I often share resources with my colleagues and always talk about being part of this great site.  I have until now  not thought about finding a way to put our names on our printables but if that might stop other users from uploading other members � work as their own I totally agree wth you.

I like a lot of other teachers have to do everything on my own. Most teachers here it is because their schools do not have the resources...in my case it is the opposite.  I work in an established private school with 2 rooms full of resources but the director refuses myself and my colleagues access to the materials we need.  In desperately needing resources I stumbled across eslprintables and am so glad I did.  At least here  no one refuses help or resources to their fellow colleagues so Miss Aleli like you I feel the: ESL PRINTABLES PRIDE! Keep up the good work everyone!

2 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Wow - I just had a flash!!!Smile

My worksheets are seen and used all over the world!
That is sooooooooooo cool.
Somewhere a little child in China or South America is reading something I wrote
for my children/students. That is totally overwhelming!
Sort of makes the world a smaller place, doesn �t it?

What power we have as teachers - we can reach to all corners of the globe.We can make a difference!!!!!
Isn �t that fantastic????

Hugs
L

2 Jun 2009