Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > PLayground 2 (Richmond)    

PLayground 2 (Richmond)

Mishuna
Argentina

PLayground 2 (Richmond)

Hi everyone, I �m looking for the pictures of the Pinocchio story that is in Playground 2. I think that the teacher �s book has it in a very big size. I have the audio and I need the pictures for kindergarten...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if any of you have them, send me a PM.
Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks a lot guys for the images and for searching in the net...but what I need is in that book, PLAYGROUND 2 (Richmond). I have the audio of that book and I need the pictures of that specific story...If any of you have it, could you scan them for me?

Thanks again for all your effort!!
You are great!

7 Jun 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi Mishuna

HAve a look at this lisnk. I do not know if it is what you are looking for. It is a gallery of Pinocchio Cliparts.

www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/pinocchio.html

7 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Here you have two more links!!

www.freeclipartnow.com/cartoons-comics/pinocchio/
www.tripletsandus.com/disney/pinocchio.htm

7 Jun 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

hi lomasbello...thank you so much for your suggestion. But the story of this book is different...it �s focused on grammar for little ones and the pictures are useful for them to answer the questions that they are listening to...

7 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

sorry, Mishuna
the closest I get in the net is this post of you. I tried, but i didn �t find anything worth.
may be you could explain what sort of material you are looking for and, who knows, some of us can get something useful

8 Jun 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here are some links for pinicchio. Hope you find something useful.

8 Jun 2009