Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Great Site    

Great Site

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Great Site

Don�t miss this   website!

Have fun exploring it!

This site is for elementary and intermediate learners of English.
You can study grammar or vocabulary topics and
try one of the 400 exercises and language games

20 Oct 2008      

izabelbello
Brazil

Dear Victoria,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. It�s really an awesome site. It�s gonna help my students a lot, because they have to do a review today and their test is on Wednesday.
I want to reinforce the pres.continuous since they usually forget to put verb "to be".
By the way, I�ve taken a look at your site and it�s fantastic !! keep up the wonderful job.Clap
Hugs form Rio de Janeiro,

IzabelWink

P.S.: I�ve read once that when you get 30 points, you can download 300 printables, is it correct ?

20 Oct 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

Izabel,

Your PS is right but it is also wrong.  It is right that you can download as many worksheets as you want of those published on the day of looking at the site, in other words the worksheets being displayed each day.  But once that day is over, the older worksheets now become minus points, so if you want to download other worksheets made earlier, then it will cost you one point for each sheet downloaded.

Alot of members make a great deal of fuss about not getting their points, but in reality you do not need that many to be able to download so much.

So keep contributing and get more points to get a comfortable margin so that you can download past worksheets at will.

20 Oct 2008     

izabelbello
Brazil

Hi Logos,

Thanks for your helpful explanation.Smile

Be sure that I�m gonna send more contributions, in fact I need to improve my computer skills, LOL.
I have a lot to learn here.

Have a great week !!

IzabelWink

20 Oct 2008     

majis
Uruguay

I entered the site and most things say "online soon" so I couldn�see much and I didn�t like it but I will give it a try again "soon".

Thanks anyway, Hug
majis

24 Oct 2008