Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Native teachers    

Native teachers

zailda
Brazil

Native teachers

I prepared some phonics with word sounds my students have lots of difficulties recognizing (and I guess yours might have similar problems) and checked all the pronunciation in http://howjsay.com. I also provided the sound keys and answers in the ws, but it may be bothering for some teachers to read it in front of the class during the exercises and some may find it difficult to record and play during class. Also novice teachers might feel a little bit insecure with their pronunciation skills, so I �ve been thinking if a native speaker could gently help me recording the words for my future phonics.

I �ll give the credit and will send the ws by email to the teacher helping me. Or maybe we can prepare the future wss together and post interchangeably in both accounts. I don �t know.

If you feel in the mood to help me, please send a PM or email me.

Thanks in advance

Zailda Coirano

12 Jun 2009      

debbie6
Canada

I could help...I hope...lol

12 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

So we can talk about details by email. I �m sending you a private message.

Thanks in advance!

Zailda Coirano

12 Jun 2009