Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for a poem or a short story (with a moral..)as the end-of-the-year farewell from the pupils    

Looking for a poem or a short story (with a moral..)as the end-of-the-year farewell from the pupils

natushka
Bulgaria

Looking for a poem or a short story (with a moral..)as the end-of-the-year farewell from the pupils

I �d like to give my pupils  a poem/short story with their final report card. I hope you can help me a.s.a.p. , I know there are many creative teachers here who probably have some wonderful ideas,
Thanks in advance,
Natushka

13 Jun 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

I will bore everyone to death here by suggesting (again) creating sth on/of your own, instead of providing you with a link. BUT, you know your ss best, they know you. If you make up a poem/rhyme that would include some special moments you had with them, spiced with a lot of humour, but that would also have a moral in the end, it will be more memorable and personal. Huh? What do you think? Now, if you �re not clear with what message you want to give them exactly, then yes, look for a poem or a short story. I betchya you �ll be getting a lot of helping hands in a moment ... Wink

13 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Check your pm

13 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm... check

13 Jun 2009