Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I know it is not an ESL resource but interesting to know    

I know it is not an ESL resource but interesting to know

Aliona R
Ukraine

Thanks dear Azous. Now I understand that I �m lucky . I couldn �t give my account number in internet because my credit card wasn �t ready.

17 Jun 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Hi Aliona

I think that the reason why you get these mails is because this site has locked itself onto your computer. I even suspect they have a �code � or �key � somewhere inside a windows folder and therefore they bomb you with a lot of messages. Never ever give your credit card number. I suggest you �d try a good antispy program to get this out of your computer system. As far as I know, in a worst-case scenario it might even trigger off other sites to come and settle in your PC or even get your nimber without you knowing it. (Read this link below!) Be really careful about this, Aliona. I don �t know more about this and I can �t help you more than this. But I suspect spyware on your PC and I strongly recommend to remove this spyware from your PC.

Hugs

Kristien

17 Jun 2009     

maker1
Turkey

No I have never played but I do get other propositions like a client wants to transfer couple of million pounds to other accounts and they want me to act as go between and in order to do that they require all my personal information etc etc. I am sure many other people here must be getting similar e-mails and it all sums up to that they are out to swindle you.

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

Thanks� Kristien for the useful link. I �hope it helps not even me!!!Thumbs Up

17 Jun 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

You �re welcome. I once had a lot of these sites on my PC and it slowed down everything. I remember having downloaded a free spywarekiller but I can �t remember its name. I �m sorry for this.

Nice picture, Aliona! You both look really handsome! Indeed, money helps but true happiness and luck are things even money can �t buy.

Hugs

Kristien

17 Jun 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

Absolutely!!! Now I really sure LOTTERY isn �t for me. As Azous said " Money doesn �t grow in the trees".

HugsHug

Aliona

17 Jun 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

The spyware killer is Ad-Aware, google and download from Lavasoft.
Scan your computer.

17 Jun 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Here is another good spyware � �A-SQUARED FREE � � which I find better than ad-aware. You may try it.

18 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2