Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????    

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????

Ali G�ldaş
Turkey

I am not worried about points I get or not. Just want to make a 7 year student(BERFİN) really interested in learning English. We sometimes chek this website together and she was asking about the number of the points and wondering why it doesn �t increase. Then I prepared a new worksheet just want to show her how the points icrease. She is visiting me in an hour and probably will ask about it. That �s why I asked such a question. Thanks for the positive replies.

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Ok, besides being cheeky and naughty and blunt and even brazen, i can be serious, too.
My sincere apologies to Ali for jumping to conclusions about his post without checking all the evidence first. I thought that what i had seen was enough (the overall points) and the first ws (the date when the member must have joined the site) to say that the accused (Ali) should have known the rules by now.
Apologies to mjpa, too, for trying to open my eyes and me dismissing her opinion. I wanted arguments and he/she couldn �t provide any.
So, in order to solve the confusing case, i decided to interrogate the accused and get the info straight from the horse �s (Ali �s) mouth. And i did. (But i �m not telling you what he/she said! Tongue)
... and we lived happily ever ... after
 Hug

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Ivona, I�m asking myself if you have any personal problem with me. Otherwise, i do not understand anything.

And i�ll tell you something.

"If nobody downloads your contribution in a full month, it will be automatically deleted, assuming that something is wrong"

I have uploaded a work more than a month before. All of you can check it. Nobody has downloaded it. But it is still there. It has not been removed.
Maybe somebody forgot it.

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

mjpa, i think we �ve had enough misinterpretations for one day! let �s all go for some ice cream! you (all) can come over (but plz, don �t mind my things scattered all over the place. Embarrassed no, stexstme, i haven �t tidied up YET Cool) i made the ice cream myself! and everyone thinks it was bought! it has hazel nuts, too! hmmmmm yummmyyyy ... Hug

20 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

No problem - and thank God that God is a woman!
(I know I �ll hear a lot of Bull Sh*t over that remark - but who else would be so understanding?)
Well, I �m convinced. How can you argue with that logic?:)  Yahweh, Adonai, Elohim are ALL masculine. HMMM.  When have you ever heard of a woman being called Lord? Isn �t it lady?  I like this logic much better.

22 Jun 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

Spangman63 I totally agree with you.Clap

23 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3