Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help with research work!    

Need help with research work!

yuliya888
Ukraine

Need help with research work!

Hi! I know that the school year is over, but I have a very hard-working and curious senior pupil. She would like to take part in the local competition of pupils � research works in November. We �ve chosen the topic "Lexical Changes in Modern English Language: Computerisation, Impact". And we have already found some material to this work, but I �m not quite satisfied with it.Confused That �s why I decided to ask you for help. Do you know any internet sites where we can find some useful information? Please, help!!!!!

23 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I �m not sure I can help, but people who can will probably be interested in the age and knowledge level of your student, and maybe links on what you already have, so they could give you ideas on how to use it... I �m sure there are plenty of people here who will help soon....chin up

23 Jun 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Sorry, I haven �t mentioned the pupil �s age. Embarrassed She is 16. Next year she is going to graduate from school and enter the university, English language department.

23 Jun 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Hi, aren �t you going to take part in something called in our country Malaya Akademiya Nauk? And where are you from?

The thing is that we take part in this research-works contest every year. Last year we wrote a paper on grammar and lexical changes which can be found in English songs. Some of the results of our investigation are given in a printable of mine that you can find on my page.

If you are interested in some more materials and articles we used write to me. Always ready and glad to help! :-)))))

23 Jun 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Yes, you are quite right, Nata. We are going to participate in that competition. I �m from Khmelnyts �kiy. I looked through your materials - it �s really useful! Wink 

23 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

you see, this is like the 911 for teachers - always sb around to help... so to all of them...

23 Jun 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

And I �m from the Crimea. These year we �re planning to work on fantasy. Let �s get in touch. May be, we � ll be able to help each other in some way or inspire new ideas... My email is [email protected]. You are welcome to write to me.

23 Jun 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

�OK! With pleasure!� �

23 Jun 2009