Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > School īs out for the summer    

School īs out for the summer

manonski (f)
Canada

School īs out for the summer

My last day with students!!! I know it should be put in the cafe but let īs get rid of this long spam post.

23 Jun 2009      

ignis.fatuus
Poland

so true! since school īs out have a look here:

23 Jun 2009     

hedgehog
France

Lucky you!!!! I still have a week!..... and it gets on my nerves. Pupils don īt want to work anymore and it īs REALLY hard. We must find stuff to keep them quiet. I count the day before my holidays in Italy. Great moment in perspective! 

23 Jun 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

School was over for me last friday...until September!!!
I love teaching but I love my holidays too...and we deserve it!!!
To all the teachers on this site, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!

summer clipart holidayThis is me, my partner, my boy and my girl, enjoying sunny Spain.

23 Jun 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

also on holiday :)
happy holidays to all of you who are already on holiday - or with no more classes to teach for a while...

me... i īm going to go siesta

at least for a few days until i catch up with sleep :)

23 Jun 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Well, manonski, I must confess... that I in some classes I had this year (terrible and missbehaved students!), all I wanted to say was the same as that teacher in the cartoon!... Confused

Goodbye school!!!

No more running to classes! LOL

Holidays are good to rest, but not so good here in Portugal for the most English primary teachers... because we are not paid when we are in holidays... UnhappyUnhappy

Have nice Summer Holidays!!

24 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Lucky you Manonski!

I will be out till next July 14th

24 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Lucky you Manon!!!.... I have to wait for winter holidays (2 weeks to rest hehe)... Then I have to wait for the summer holidays (2 months.... but... I still have to wait)

24 Jun 2009