Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To all the moderators who voted!    

To all the moderators who voted!

Kita19
Portugal

To all the moderators who voted!

Hello there!

I knew that a worksheet from me was recently reported as STOLEN from my own blog. (Unfortunately I hadn �t the chance to see it on the reported page, but Julieta told me - Thanks again, Julieta! Wink).

But fortunately, the worksheet was not removed, because many people here know my blog! Big smile To those who voted, I just want to thank you! I would be really disapointed if my worksheet was deleted, mainly because that situation happened before to another worksheet... Unhappy

By the way, still related to reporting worksheets, it would be good to leave a comment in the stolen worksheet - when we find one, mainly if it �s among new printables - and not only simply report them. If people don �t leave a comment, the next person to open it won �t probably know it �s stolen, right? And will download it... Do you know what I mean? What do you think?

HugHug
Patr�cia

24 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi my sweet friend!

I just read your pm and I agree with you

This new system (not being able to see the uploader) is not good!
In the reporting section we cannot see who the author is... you are right! what if it wasn �t yours? Ermm oooopppss!!

I think Victor could fix that...

24 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I understand why Victor removed the author �s name from the reported wss but this decision causes some confusion. Not being able to see the uploader can create situations like that.  It is not the first time that moderators vote to remove a ws that was in the author �s blog or website.  As Julieta pointed out, it could have been another person �s upload. I hope I haven �t voted to remove it. If I did, I am very sorry. I always try to be fair, checking and double checking before coming to decision.

As it was suggested in another case, members who upload their contributions in other places should mention it in the description. Hopefully it would avoid having the ws reported.

24 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

That seems to me to be the easiest solution: ask members during the uploading process to state that their ws has been published elsewhere, to give the exact address so that checking becomes easy. How on earth can moderators know people �s blogs - without even knowing who uploaded the worksheet? 

24 Jun 2009