Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > hiiii    

hiiii

mari-ka
Georgia

hiiii

hi everybody !!!!!
  how are you all, nice to be here again...

28 Jun 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Hi mari-ka!

When do you get holidays? It seems like everyone else here is having one...

28 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Not everyone, alien boy, not everyone... My regular school year is over, but now it �s time to finish it off at the summer camp, then do all the reviews and preparations for next year, and then - August holidays!!!!! How about you?

28 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Holidays start in 3 weeks time. I �m going back to Australia for a 5 week holiday!

Gotta see family & friends. Also gather a few music & PE related resources.

- need a cricket kit, a couple of Aussie Rules balls, my trumpet & mandolin...

I might even bring a couple of cook books back with me, like my Larousse Gastronomique & Herring �s Guide to Classical & Modern Cookery!

What will you get up to?

28 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Well it �s nice to see someone �s got their holidays all planned ahead... I hope so does mari-ka, since she posted here first, and we have just taken overWink...
I have no idea, but I am married, with a kid who �s about to start school this September, so I �m hoping not to spend a lot of money whatever we do (because I have no idea what �wonderful � things await for us regarding all sorts of school expensesAngry). We have been invited to visit a friend in Cavtat (that �s close to Dubrovnik in Croatia) and I do hope we manage to go, because the last time I was in Dubrovnik was 10 years ago with my husband, 2 months before our wedding, and the trip was a pre-wedding present from my sister)... My last holidays were horrible, because I ended up in ER with extremely high fever and spent 10 days in bed, recovering for the whole rest of the summer, so this year - no plans at all! Just chilling, relaxing, all cool and all, as Will Smith said in that old Fresh Prince song....

Let �s hear from some other people - perhaps their plans give us more ideas...

28 Jun 2009     

mari-ka
Georgia

alien boy do you teach in Japan?

28 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Sure do!

I �m teaching PE & music in an immersion school... so I don �t really teach English per se, except as it applies to those 2 subjects!

It �s fun. Unfortunately my Japanese is appallingly bad... so guess what else I �ll be doing during my holiday...

28 Jun 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Enjoy your holiday in OZ, Alien Boy!!Smile I hope to see my family and friends towards the end of this year. Going this time to Brisbane and outside of Melbourne.  A few years ago I visited family in Perth.Smile
Only for 3 weeks so will really enjoy myself as I miss my family and my friends a lot.
Fiona.

28 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hey Fiona, when will you be there?

I �m doing Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra & Melbourne along with a few others. My family �s pretty spread out.

Maybe W.A. on my next trip! My Mum �s from WA & I have a lot of cousins out that way.

Have a great trip!

28 Jun 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hey, I �m in WA and I �m not yet on holidays (but will be in one week and I �ll be in Sydney -  can �t wait!)

28 Jun 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Hi, As I �m the CEM (Cambridge Exam Manager) for my part of Spain, I �ve had a really stressful two months (MAY/JUNE) I finally finish on Tuesday and on Saturday I fly to Dublin with 12 students. I think I �ll finally relax when I �m sitting on the plane (although with Ryananair I can �t be sure!) I �ll be there for 28 days and I can �t wait to see my grandnephew, who came into this world on June 22nd! He �s the second and my first, who celebrated his first birthday on June 24th, was born in Perth WA!! I was there three years ago and loved it:) HugRosemary

28 Jun 2009