Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Calling all French Teachers!    

Calling all French Teachers!

Pinky Makus
Canada

Calling all French Teachers!

To all the French teachers,

Bonjour!  I am currnently teaching French to very young children.  I am making many of my own resources or modifiying things that I have found online.  I am slowly working on my own website for French Resources.  I would love your input and help.  Please find me at www.site.fslprintables.com.  You can check my blog page for links to French Websites.

Thank you.

To all the teachers here.  Thank you for all your hard work!

22 Oct 2008      

eflmon
Poland

Please check

http://www.sunderlandschools.org/mfl-sunderland/resources%20fr%20ks3.htm

to find:

FRENCH

KEY STAGE 3 RESOURCES

GRAMMAR
TEXTS
AUDIO-VISUAL
WORKSHEETS and OHTS

some of them are really nice. Good luck with your new website;-)

Monique

p.s. I find linguascope.com veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry useful, but your school would have to pay a comission to be able to use it. It�s worth is though, because you can help students to learn English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. It has a variety of online activities,�which are really enjoyable and colourful. The website is aimed rather at pupils than teachers, but you can find some printouts too.

22 Oct 2008