Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just dropping by to say hi...    

just dropping by to say hi...

anitarobi
Croatia

just dropping by to say hi...

Hi, everybody!

One ESL junkie just dropping by to say hi from the summer camp I �m working at right now! Caught, no - stole, 5 mins to connect using my removable, and I see all of you here, working as always...
Just wanted to thank all the people who left me such amazing comments, and apologize to those who have sent me pms for not answering them sooner.
I hope none of you are working too hard, hope some of you are having a great time wherever, hope nobody is bickering too much in the forum, and somebody is always here to start interesting, inspirational and challenging positive topics...

Have fun!
Lots of positive thoughts to all of you,

Anita

1 Jul 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Dear Anita O�Junkie, plz take a look at this thread ...
 I took the TEST. Result shook me!!
Wink

1 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Well I couldn �t say no to YOU, rightWink? I did, but it �s just as I expected - 33 points, nothing to worry about! Now you might say I was lying, but I �m only a junkie here, generally not so much, so... (No, I really was honest - well, my hubbie was peeking over my shoulder to make sure I wasn �t lying)... but it did make me think, though.... But I really have to go to work now - have to make a school agenda revision by tomorrow afternoon - only about six level plans to go through, yipeeAngry, but what �s that for little old me, right?

Hugs and kisses,
have to go! Check in soon!
Anita

1 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Ohh Anita, you �re here.

Uhhh, it seems you �re having a great time at the camp!! Thanks a lot for dropping by and sending us your best wishes.
We love you here.
Take care and have fun.
Nebal

P.S. You �d better have a look at the test Ivona told you about!! watch out !! Someone is playing around!!Wink

1 Jul 2009     

zeline
France

Hi!

I wish you a great time at your camp! I �m sure you �ll come back with many great ideas and share them with us as you always do!

Take care

Zeline

1 Jul 2009