Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Old Worksheets    

Old Worksheets

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Old Worksheets

How do you do my beloved colleagues!
I have a silly question.

I just want to ask you  if it is allowed to post old worksheets. Worksheets that somehow or someway one posted long ago and few people downloaded them. I am making this statement because I have seen the same worksheets being posted several times and they were not taken from other colleagues. They were actually worksheets that somebody uploaded long ago, and like me were downloaded few times getting just fewer points and they were uploaded again.

I don �t want to make a big deal out of this or bother some colleagues who have done it, I just want to know if this action is possible or not and if IT is LEGAL or ILLEGAL.

Thanks and REGARDS.

2 Jul 2009      

Sara26
Brazil

Well Mr. Maru,
If you take a look at "What �s this" up here, Victor wrote very clearly:
"You are only allowed to send your own documents."  So ...
Regards

2 Jul 2009     

David Lisgo
Japan

I believe that you can upload your own old worksheets, but you must first delete your old one and thus lose its points. This may be worthwhile if the original idea was good but the design not so good. Redesign and upload again. But never use another persons worksheet. If you do, then you risk losing your membership.

2 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

You are only supposed to have one copy of your worksheet uploaded at a time, with two exceptions:

--you are allowed to have a color and black and white copy of the same worksheet uploaded

--if their are two copies of the same sheet uploaded on the same day, it may be due to a computer glitch, so those are not deleted.

Otherwise, we are supposed to report/delete duplicate worksheets--the general rule being that the first one uploaded stays and the others get deleted (regardless of points).

Douglas

2 Jul 2009