Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > english teaching materials for chinese students needed    

english teaching materials for chinese students needed

pivot
Austria

english teaching materials for chinese students needed

Hi!

I am a trainee at a chinese company. They asked me to improve the spoken english of their staff. As my chinese is very poor, I`ll need some teaching materials with additional chinese instructions.

Thanks for your support!

2 Jul 2009      

roneydirt
United States

Have you tried some of the online translators.  There are some that are actually very good with it �s translations so you can use regular worksheets and add some Chinese to it.  There is one I have saved at home, at work right now, that even has a phonetic voice chart.  That way after it translates you can push a button and it will sound the Chinese words out for you.

2 Jul 2009     

pivot
Austria

Yes, I already tried some of the online translators but the output is mostly useless. Maybe you can send me the link for that one you have in use?
Thanks for your help!

2 Jul 2009