Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I deserved it!    

I deserved it!

Mahalo
United States

Looks like a little bit of heaven to me- wish I could join you!

3 Jul 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi mr.dgdln

I wish I could go!

Have  a delicious holiday and enjoy your cute nephew. You deserve.
happy holidays, for the present I am still with tons of work, but, as we usually say here, there is a light far end, but shining more and more brightly.
Hope you have a good time
Hugs

3 Jul 2009     

pelu
Argentina

Hello, Mr dgldn

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS. YOU DESERVE IT. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, AT LEAST YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR FREE TIME. MY WINTER HOLIDAYS IN ARGENTINA ARE VERY DIFFERENT. IN THE CITY WHERE I LIVE (LA PLATA) THE SCHOOLS, SHOPPINGS, HIPERMARKETS, THE ZOO, CINEMAS, AND ALL PUBLIC SPACES ARE CLOSED DUE TO THE FAMOUS  A TYPE FLU. WE ARE IN OUR OWN HOUSES LIKE IN PRISON. MY ONLY CONNECTION WITH THE WORLD IS THE PHONE AND THE INTERNET.

AN ENORMOUS HUGE.          

GRISELDA

3 Jul 2009     

ana.ov
Argentina

Good for you!! Here is another Argentinian teacher at home and without classes, sending homework to my students by e-mail!

Big hug to  all of you and specially to my countrymen!!!

Love, Ana

3 Jul 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Enjoy it! It looks so beautiful! I was in Turkey a few (oh! many! in 1993) years ago and I loved it. I visited many places and it was so great! People were so kind and welcoming!
Have fun.
Aimee

3 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2