Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Remembering Downloads    

Remembering Downloads

David Lisgo
Japan

Remembering Downloads

Hi,

It can be difficult to remember which worksheets we have already downloaded. Today I was just about to download a worksheet, but before I did I scrolled quickly through the comments and found that I had left a comment some time before. This saved me a point as well as time and space.

So what? 

Well it shows that comments are not only great for uploaders, but also very useful for downloaders as well.

3 Jul 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

That`s true David, leaving comments help us to know if we have already downloaded the ws, gratify the uploaders and even more, make ourselves grateful members.

I always have a look and download ws from people who took their time and leave a comment on my ws.

3 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

You �re right about it David!! Here is another proof why comments are important. Maybe this can encourage many teachers t write comments whenever they download any worksheet.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
All the best,
Nebal

3 Jul 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

I make the same mistake too... but with me, my files disappear in the jungle of esl word files on my computer never to be seen again.... Confused

3 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I always leave a comment - both to help me remember what I �ve already downloaded and also to say thanks.
I have a a file on my computer called EDUCATION - and under that I have all the files I �ve downloaded under categories such as grammar, reading, worksheets, games, conversations and more.  I save everything by title and author.  It helps to keep things in order, otherwise my computer would look like a disaster area!!!

3 Jul 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

you �re absolutely right. it �s not only polite and nice to acknowledge to people how much they �re helping you, but also a way to see what you have downloaded before. 

3 Jul 2009