Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Native English-speaking teachers    

Native English-speaking teachers

JMDe
Argentina

Native English-speaking teachers

Hello! I would like to have penfriends (not e-mail friends) for my students from native English-speaking students who are learning Spanish as a second language. I�m Argentinean, but I live in Spain (The two flags should appear here, really! Half of my heart is now in Spain!). Once we wrote letters to students of an English School (London) who were learning Spanish as a second language. My students received letters half written in English and half written in Spanish and answered back in both languages, too, so that both sides could benefit from the exchange. It was a great experience for my students and they enjoyed those letters a lot! Unfortunately, we lost contact a while ago and I had no chance of finding new penfriends for them. If you or any Spanish teacher in your schools are interested in this, please tell me and I would be glad to contact them. Thanks a lot to all teachers from this site for your great contributions!

P.S.: Age range: 9-13 year-olds.

JMDe

23 Oct 2008