Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SOME HELP WITH A YOU TUBE VIDEO - NOT RELATED TO TEACHING    

SOME HELP WITH A YOU TUBE VIDEO - NOT RELATED TO TEACHING

genzianella
Italy

SOME HELP WITH A YOU TUBE VIDEO - NOT RELATED TO TEACHING

Hello fellow teachers!
I was wondering if you could help me.
Could you please vote my video on youtube? It �s mnot related to teaching or to English but it concerns a dispute I have with the makers of my motorbike. It �s faulty and it has always been since the day we bought it but the makers won �t hear of it, they check it and they say it �s ok (when it �s clearly not!!!). Several times it has left us on the motorway or in the middle of nowhere and it woudn �t start so we had to call for a towing car!
We now have put the matter in the hand of a solicitor but he told us that he doesn �t think we will get much out of it because they are big and we are just two customers, not big enough to be considered by them.
He suggested, next time we had some problems (and sure we did!)  we should take a video and post it on youtube, so that other people would be aware of the problem. Besides, if the makers see that many people rated the video or even commented on it (the solicitor included the link in his letter to the makers) they will realize that more and more people are getting aware of the problem and they might be willing to admit to the problem and give us a replacement.
This is the link

please rate it by clicking on the red stars on the left (just below the image) and fell free to coment if you wish! Thanks a million!!!

4 Jul 2009      

nordynour
Egypt

I �m sorry about your motorbike... I rated your video... Hope it helps...

4 Jul 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Thanks, Nordy! very sweet of you! Hug

4 Jul 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Done!
Good luck.

4 Jul 2009     

genzianella
Italy