Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help with movies!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help with movies!!!!!!!!!!!

mpaula3107
Brazil

Help with movies!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, folks! I need your help! I intend to work with movies in our english classes, but I have no idea about it. What can I do? Do you have suggestions?? Any recent movie with a guide activity???

You can answer me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance...

Hugs from Brazil

Michele

6 Jul 2009      

juliamontenegro
Brazil

Would you play the entire film or only part of it?
I have used Patch Adams recently in my classes and teens and adults just loved it!
There are a few activities about Patch Adams in this website... :)
Hope this helps.
Anything you need PM me!

6 Jul 2009     

LorenaAR
Uruguay

There is a worksheet on how to work with films on this website. click onfilms and you will find it. the title is talking about films

6 Jul 2009     

Linininha
Brazil

Hi Michele! I �ve posted an activity I used with that film Mamma Mia. I hope I can help you! XoXo!

6 Jul 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I �ve just sent you a PM Hug

6 Jul 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Hi mpaula:

I have some movie clips (Madagascar-Kung Fu Panda-Mulan-Little Mermaid) and movies (Daddy Day Care - Kindergarten Cop) . They are ready to use.

If you are intersted, please send me a pm and I �ll be glad to e mail them to you.

Bye now,

S

6 Jul 2009     

Nines Picado
Spain

Here in Film Education   you can find very good resources to use all kinds of films in class.
Nines

6 Jul 2009     

Adva
Israel

Hi! last year I BROUGHT TO MY CLASS age12 to 13 the film "a night at the museum" it was a great hit, we all enjoyed it .You can find work sheets in this site.thanks to the movie they learned 30 new words!.Adva

6 Jul 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

I �ve watched with my students Slumdog Millionaire and they loved it. They answer some True and false questions about the film after they had seen it and then they write a short essay about the film
Good Luck!Thumbs Up

6 Jul 2009