Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

meuge
Argentina

I agree with you AB...

kim.kim : You should use your original account... You mentioned some worksheets of yours which were voted to be removed  (I don �t really know if they finally were or weren �t removed....) as I don �t know who you are I cannot tell you if that was fair or not... Because as kim.kim you have 0 contributions...

7 Jul 2009     

jesica-dasilva
United States

This �kim.kim sounds suspiciously like another member who threw a very similar temper-tantrum a few weeks ago...I had to block her from my pm because of her behavior. It �s like �Gremlins �--she is multiplying

7 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

Jesica-dasilva ....
Since when expressing one �s thought and bringing a subject to the forum is a waste of time and not worth considering?

Or throwing a tatrum!?..Probably you don �t understand becasue you never happened to have gone throw several horrible things and unfair reports!

Just because I don �t belong to any of the groups here?..
You defend yourselves really well.
From all the worksheets I reported, which I knew none was going to be deleted, just to show how SOME members are more equal than others!!!

Thank you AB and Meuge! But I �m leaving! I know, like Silvy 1903 through pm and Liberty on the post... we won �t miss you!...
I don �t understand why expressing an unfair situation such makes you feel with no voice! and everyone attacking me!

B

7 Jul 2009     

jesica-dasilva
United States

Bye!

7 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

Bye! don �t post messages on post where you don �t even know where everything is coming from! Treating people like gremlins multiplying is the best you can say?...
Also, this doesn �t have anything to do with any situation you had before! becaue I never ever saw you, I didn �t even knwo you existed in the web! never saw you giving a good piece of advice or anything so why post on a threat you don �t know what is going on adn compare it with some issue you had once! No-one is throwing a tantrum here! If you read you wouldn �t have said so. My first post was distorted all along with so many members bombarding me with pms and also opening new threats with the topic.

7 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3