Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Just our of curiosity!    

Just our of curiosity!

jeromes
Andorra

Just our of curiosity!

Hi everybody!
I am quite new here and first of all I would like to congratulate you on your magnificent work done here at esl printables. I will try to upload more things as soon as I have more time ( summer courses have just started and I am quite busy at the moment Tongue)

I have been taking a look at the " RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS SECTIONS" and , just out of curiousity... How can it be possible that among these "recent" contributions you can find ws with 200 and even more downloads?? It�s not possible that someone gets 200 downloads just in one day, is it?I was just wondering if you can download again and again one same and old contribution so that you get more points, but I checked the rules and you certainly CANNOT do that. So... why are there some premium members who are allowed to do so?? Wacko

I hope somebody can answer my question.  Wink Thank you!

6 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Yes Jeromes, it is possible for a printable to get 200 downloads in the same day. We are a lot of members here so it is possible that more than 200 members chose to download a specific printable.

6 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Jeromes, by now, Katiana �s recent contribution has 342 downloads!!!

6 Jul 2009     

jeromes
Andorra

Oh, you know what? I just thought that maybe premium members ( and with premium members I mean members with thousands of points)  had a right to upload old contributions again so that newer members had a chance to download some of their work for free, and thus get like, you know, more motivated . But I see I was wrong Embarrassed
Thanks for your replies!
And yes, stexstme, some of the ws are really amazing! A pity I can�t download them yet, since I am still trying to get the 30 points required to do so , but I guess I will sometime!! Smile

6 Jul 2009     

karina7777
Denmark

Looks like you �ll be able to download tomorrow - congratulations! Tongue

6 Jul 2009     

jeromes
Andorra

yes! Thaaaaank you all!!! Tongue

6 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

You can download today.  It will just cost you a point.  The point used doesn �t take away from the 30 you need to be a premium member. 

6 Jul 2009