Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I JUST GOT THIS LOVELY MESSAGE FROM KIMKIM. JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.    

I JUST GOT THIS LOVELY MESSAGE FROM KIMKIM. JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.

Popina
Uruguay

I JUST GOT THIS LOVELY MESSAGE FROM KIMKIM. JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES.

Aww for the rubbish of worsksheets you upload you feel people are reporting just because you reported their work? LOL
Aww bless! get your ass off that chair FAT COW!
Approve

IF YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD, SORRY DEAR I �VE BEEN CALLED WORSE!

7 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I don �t think anyone here should waste their time on this trashed-mouthed person(kimkim) and I hope she/he has their membership revoked.

Popina - your worksheets are just fine.

7 Jul 2009     

gabitza
Romania

kim-kim, You are too bitter! Try to relax, for God �s sake, life is short!
Popina, you have a good sense of humour!
Sleep tight!
Gabitza

7 Jul 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Hasn �t VICTOR asked not to bring messages like these to the forum?
They are really a waste of time!!!!

7 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Check your pm Brahim!
L

7 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

And by the way.--.. I never sent such a thing !!! so stop bombarding me with unpleasant commetns and pms!

I cuold post all of them here  but I won �t!..

Also, since when expressing one �s thought and bringing a subject to the forum is a waste of time and not worth considering? Just because I don �t belong to any of the groups here?..
You defend yourselves really well.
From all the worksheets I reported, which I knew none was going to be deleted, just to show how SOME members are more equal than others!!!

7 Jul 2009     

roneydirt
United States

One reason I had opened a discussion on respect and proper exchange of ideas, twice in the past few weeks.  Have had a few emails similar to this but mine were focus on how I post in the discussion area.  I typically discuss in the forum as I would hold an open discussion in a coffee-house.  Didn �t know I would get graded on my grammar in an open discussions board/chat room. 

Mrs Kim-kim if you had such a problem with Popina �s wss then give advice on what you would do to fix them other wise you are showing your ignorance and petty self.  Mrs. Popina treat this like water off a duck �s back... it just washes away.  Only advice I can give since don �t know the full extent of the exchange of discussions.

7 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

Roneydirt!

If you don �t know then don �t pop your head around here!! you should read becaue you are just posting out of ignorance yourslef!!!

Stop attacking me, I don �t have any personal problems with this person she just happened to start this threat with something made up of herslef!

7 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

So, we are right KK.

Your sole purpose and agenda here is not to contribute and share with others but to judge us and our worksheets. You, who haven �t contributed one single worksheet under your name.

You �re here to teach us about equality according to your rules??
Who asked you to be the judge of all these hard-working teachers?
Where do you get off?  Who do you think you are? What arrogance!

I think you enjoy insulting everyone here. I truly hope Victor revokes your membership.
You are NOT an asset to this group.

7 Jul 2009     

KimKim
Cyprus

L:
What a shame you have all distorted all my first post with all this comments and bombarding me with pms!.. You truly can �t be teachers!

7 Jul 2009     

roneydirt
United States

Now now Kimkim you have definitly showed your true person.  I even stated didn �t know the full extent of the discussion since I can �t read your emails.  But I have seen your posts and since the second account creation that you have stated have only attacked anyone and everyone including those that earlier agreed with you. 

7 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >