Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Chill out    

Chill out

Brentboy
Japan

Chill out

Wow,

I have just looked over the board for today/ yesterday.... Another storm in a tea cup!!! I understand why people get upset with one another. However please, is it really worth all the effort to create all this negative energy?

Ive seen name calling on here today that my would make my worst students cringe. Chill out!!, This website is a mere aid that helps us with our day to day teaching. There is no point wasting time on online squabbles especially since the subject matter (the handouts you use in class) should not be an important enough issue to waste all this time on....

I just thought of an old saying my history teacher used to say:

"Empty drums make the most noise"

Censored

7 Jul 2009      

Ju Madeiro
Brazil

I completely agree with you.

Let�s chillax!!!!

LOL

7 Jul 2009     

handstand
Venezuela

Yes, let�s keep focused on what this site is all about - a wonderful place to share and grow as educators.

7 Jul 2009     

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

I TOTALLY agree.Clap

7 Jul 2009     

slaykit
El Salvador

LOL LOL ....INSTEAD OF FIGHTING--- GO AND CHECK MY PRINTABLES... MAYBE YOU CAN LIKE SOME..

7 Jul 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Bravo Tomuuchida! You hit the nail on the head! I completely agree with you. 

7 Jul 2009