Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!    

Thank you!

brahmam
India

Thank you!

First of all, I would like to thank Vickii.
As he advised, I tried link exchange option.

23 Oct 2008      

trelly
Argentina

Don�t get me wrong, but the second link goes to the same URL as one of the banners in your website (kind of a referral). I think you should paste the direct link to the website (http://www.smilebox.com/scrapbooks/)  instead of that one, unless you are trying to make money from all users of this forum who click on that link, of course.

Those links (ending with those strange numbers) are made to be used as links for BANNERS. Paid ones, in this case.
That�s great, if you use them in your own site. But posting those specific links instead of the direct ones in other places than banners, are a way of �cheating� others. In that way, you don�t want to recommend us a website, you just want usu to click there so you can make money.

I think it�s a matter of ethics. You should post the direct link, and not the one from your banner. Or at least you should add a note to your message informing that to readers.

I could also see you added your website to your profile, so, why do you still promote it here in the forum? It�s kind of repetitive and people know how to search old messages. Plus, this has been a topic of discussion with other users in the past.

Sorry if I sound rude, but I think that this site is really nice and its users shouldn�t be mocked.

23 Oct 2008     

victor
Spain

I agree with trelly. Please edit your post and remove that link.
And please don�t use this forum to promote your website repeatedly. It�s not fair.
Thanks

23 Oct 2008     

karenp
United States

I agree with my fellow teachers I have seen the message at least twice a week thats very repetitive and yet I have not found anything useful.

24 Oct 2008     

brahmam
India

Sorry, Trelly, Victor and Karenp, I edited the post. You will never find my site link here. thank you

24 Oct 2008