Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Points    

rachelbotelho
Brazil

Hi, guys!

I am here to complain about points. I�ve sent some worksheets three days ago and I was not awarded any points for them. What �s is going on?

Thank you,

Rachel

9 Jul 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which is added to your account. If nobody finds your wss useful and doesn �t download them you get 0 points.

9 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

you have 48 points , Rachel

9 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Before you complain, try reading the rules and look at your points under your photo.
You have 49 points.

9 Jul 2009     

Rosangella
Brazil

Libertybelle,
I think our colleague  rachelbotelho is not understanding how this site works, and I think that here we should help each other. Do you do that with your students, don �t you?

Good night,
 Rosangella

10 Jul 2009     

roneydirt
United States

I know Liberty said to read the rules.  I take you are new to the site.  So on the points in case you didn �t have time to read all the rules or missed it the points usually come up a day or two later after someone downloads the sheets into your section.  Now the ws will show the points you will be getting as they are downloaded most of the time.  It also seems most are downloaded the day they are put into the new ws section.  I forget which time zone they use to begin the new day.  So just want to add this welcome to the site.  Also recommend that now you have the 49 points download as much of the new worksheets that grab your attention to create a nice little library of material for future use.  One reason if it isn �t in the new ws section it cost a point.

10 Jul 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

If you cant wait for your points to be updated or there is a glich in the system click on this:
http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp

it updates your account.... kind of good for people with not a lot of points to spare....

10 Jul 2009