Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Whave have we been doing?    

Whave have we been doing?

Baby V
Brazil

Whave have we been doing?

I have put a post here earlier reporting STOLEN MATERIAL by andernos. She had 6 downloads at that moment. I asked the people to not download it. Fo my surprise, when I check it now 24/10/08 she had 15 downloads. So my question is WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING? ENCOURAGING THEM TO STEAL?

24 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Baby V. 

My suggestion - report and ignore.  As soon as you put the link on the forum you are actually advertising the stolen printable. Some people are nuts - they think if it is stolen it must be good therefore they must have it.

Also some people see a printable - want it - and don�t read the comments to find out it is stolen.

Putting a giant sign on the forum saying DON�T DOWNLOAD THIS PRINTABLE and then putting the link is like saying to someone
DON�T THINK ABOUT POLAR BEARS - OK - WHAT EVER YOU DO DON�T THINK ABOUT POLAR BEARS.

so again - report and forget it - it is better for your blood pressure -

lots of hugs
Vickiii
(Seriously stolen stuff drives me crazy - but hey - lets not give the horrible thiefs any more attention than they already get - lets just thank the wonderful people) 

24 Oct 2008