Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´m sorry    

I´m sorry

Eri28
Costa Rica

I´m sorry

I�m sorry! I received a message telling me that I had stolen some work. The fact of the matter is that I received the images from a friend so I took the time to make them black and white because I work in a public school and the only material I can give to my students are copies of the worksheets that I make or some of my friends give me. I did�t know the images were on the web. Any how I�m really sorry!
My best whishes for all!

24 Oct 2008      

vbpb
Mexico

Hi Eri!!
first of all, if you are talking about what I wrote in one of your worksheets, I didn�t say at all you had stolen anything.... and I quote:

"this is just my opinion          posted by vbpb
Hi!! Erika, I think that at least you should tell where these pics came from.... (www.mes-english.com) I guess they re all copyrighted so... I don t know.. It is up to you..."

I mean.... just to make it clear....

Second of all I have found some of your worksheets very interesting and useful. I, as well, work at a school with very few resource$$$ and I use copies for my students too. It is a shame to lose the great colors most of the members place in their worksheets  Unhappy

I do thank you for sharing all the material you have as I said before it is very useful.
See you around!!!!

24 Oct 2008     

Eri28
Costa Rica

I didn�t even read your comment! But I do wonder if you acknowledge all the sources of the images you use!

24 Oct 2008     

analona
Spain

Hi,

The same happen to me me today, I sent a worksheet and someone send me a comment telling that it was stolen.. and I had it from time ago....

24 Oct 2008