Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Chinese - can you see the MP3 download links, please?    

Chinese - can you see the MP3 download links, please?

moravc
Czech Republic

Chinese - can you see the MP3 download links, please?

I have just discovered an EXCITING story of 24 episodes.
The website is Chinese, I think, so can you - dear friends - help me to find the download link to MP3 ??? Where exactly is it on that page?
I am sure there are some audios, �cause it is mentioned in the name of each episode...
Man who escaped - part 1:
http://www.way2english.com/main/ArticleContent.asp?ID=4789

Thank you very much !

15 Jul 2009      

roneydirt
United States

It looks if you click on the main pictures it takes you to a site to sign into in order to listen to it.  Do you know if that is the actual name or a straight to English rough translation?

15 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

The name is (The) Man Who Escaped.
It is believed to be based on a true event...
According to one note, it was a printed book first... then scanned, ocred... uploaded to net...

I have seen it on several sites, but never with audio... Only this Chinese site...

15 Jul 2009     

tinawu8
China

I have searched the site. I �m sorry I can �t find the download link to mp3, either. I posted to ask for help. Would you please wait for a couple of days?  I will tell you know as soon as I get the answer.

15 Jul 2009