Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just got this :-)    

Just got this :-)

HOLYMARY_852
India

15 Jul 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

I think this teachers � forum should not be allowed to used this type of spam

15 Jul 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

NOW WHAT IS THIS ABOUT???? DO WE HAVE TO SEND AN URGENT S.O.S. TO VICTOR????

PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST IMMEDIATELY - YOU AREN �T IN THE RIGHT PLACE !!!!!!

15 Jul 2009     

redrover
United Kingdom

The scam works in a simple way usually..... first you may contact the person by email or even they may phone you, all the usual office sounds may be in the background. Then you will be asked to send a small sum of money for �processing � of the application, by now they have won a bit of trust from you. Usually people will send the first amount, it may finish there and you never hear from them again or it may continue with you having to send ever increasing amounts, the beauty of the scam...if thats the right word...... is that most people wont worry too much if they risk 50 odd dollars if they may make a million. So many people it seems fall for it, if they didn �t there wouldn �t be so many of these emails.

15 Jul 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

I keep receiving those kind of letters too. I have never answered them I just delete them and forget about it.
The scheme is so well-known by now that I don �t understand how or why they keep sending the same story. Geek

15 Jul 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I remember a friend who met someone on a dating site.  He was from Africa.  Well when he started asking for money my friend said no.  He soon stopped sending her messages.  

15 Jul 2009     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

linlin and HOLYMARY_852

What the hell??

I said that I recieved this and was making the point about how stupid the email was!!!!!! Surely that was clear by my later post.... please take the time to read a post before you make stupid comments....

16 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2