Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Points    

laura crespillo
Spain

Good morning!!  I have a  question about the points. I�ve created three workshhets and people have been downloading them all the morning ( 36 points each) but I haven�t recived  points for them! Is there a way to fix this?

P.D  THANKS for all yopur contributions!!

15 Jul 2009      

douglas
United States

Click on "F.A.Q." in the upper right corner of your screen

It seems strange you wouldn�t know this, having as many points as you do.  Did you inherit this account from someone else perhaps?

15 Jul 2009     

Withina
Spain

It �s just 8.10 a.m! You �ll have to wait until 12.00 pm to see the points from today �s contributions in your counter. That �s the way it works.
Have a nice day!

15 Jul 2009     

laura crespillo
Spain

To Withina: That why!!!  I never wake up so early and I thought something is wrong!

To Douglas: It is my account!! I�m not  very good using the computer  ( That�s the reason why I�ve never tried to  do "online exercices" for instance... Anyway.....I never check teh site so early!

15 Jul 2009     

Withina
Spain

Then, don �t worry. This is the way the web works. The contributions you uploaded yesterday will be in the recent-contributions section during the whole day and then, you �ll get your points.

Hugs!

15 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi Laura,

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come. (F.A.Q. Section)

All the best,

Nebal

132-Butterfly.jpg 114 image by Smiley1936

15 Jul 2009