Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Trip    

Trip

Zora
Canada

Trip

I know that I haven �t been around much. I have just been SUPER busy with summer classes. Sorry about that.

Just to let everyone know that I am going on holiday to visit the most wonderful Mariethe the House... and possibly another member from here, I dunno yet. *waves to that person and lets her know that she is more than welcome to meet up with us*

Anyways, we have been planning this since March and now the moment is here. Smile (I booked the trip March the 18th LOL ) ... I am really, really nervous... tomorrow morning I fly out there, so wish me well.

Sends Mariethe a big hug! 

15 Jul 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Hey, could you stop by in Serbia (going the longer way Wink) and collect the book i �ve been meaning to send to Mariethe and give it to her? I �m so lazy about going out these hot summer days that she would probably get it faster that way ... your way, i mean. Approve

15 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh dear Zorita,
I do wanna wish you to have a very nice and happy vacation at Mariethe �s place. I �m sure you �ll enjoy your stay there coz Mariethe is such a wonderful and lovely person. I �m sure u �ll enjoy her company.
Send her my kisses and huge hugs and take care of yourseld dear.
We �ll miss you here. Don �t forget us and try to contact us from Mariethe �s house.

We love u , Zora.
Have a nice trip,
Nebal

15 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hehe... Sure Ivona, then you can give me that crown back that you �ve been promising me! Tongue

Oops, Sorry Nebal... your post slipped in... Smile And I will give her a hug for you!

15 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I �m so happy to hear that you are going on holidays!!!! I knew that you were going to visit Mariethe because "a bird" said something about it on the forum. I hope you have a great time together...

have a nice trip!!!

15 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

*singing*
Well, my bags are packed, I �m ready to go.
I �m standing here, outside "my" door.

Have a great time Hon! If I didn �t have so many rehearsals and
concerts, I �d wanna go too!
Hugs to Mariethe!

L

15 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

singing: "I �m leaving on a jet plane"...  ( I had to continue Libertybelle)

Have a great time and please post pictures when you have a chance.

15 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

Thank you Damielle and my two little songbirds LOL ... Manonski and liberty...

I �ve got my camera all charged up, memory card is empty.. all ready to go... Smile Probably on Monday some time, I �ll get the pictures up... it �s just a short trip this time...

15 Jul 2009     

spring
Turkey

I am very happy for you Linda..
Hope you enjoy a lot..Have a great holiday. We will miss you.
If by chance you come to Turkey,my door is also open to you.
Hugs...

15 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Linda and Marieth�, you two deserve a wonderful holiday!
Hugs and kisses from Rio, were the doors are also open for friends!

15 Jul 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hugs to Spring, Sylvie and Anna... next time around will surely be your turn to visit somebody!! Smile

15 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >