Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Listening comprehension through TPR    

Listening comprehension through TPR

Ivona
Serbia

Listening comprehension through TPR

I saw Lana �s vids from today and i thought i could follow her example and share this vid with you. It �s probably nothing new to you, listening comprehension through TPR, but i found it amusing as i watched it earlier so the following occurred to me,  "I�ll upload this and ... and use Lana as my excuse to ... to ... (getting excited) show off under the pretext of just sharing an idea bwoaha-haha-ha Evil Smile (cough-cough) Darn, this devilishness will cost me my life!"

Anyway, we were doing a text from "World Club 1" (Longman) introducing Present Continuous. I had two classes of students at once and i had to think of sth to engage them and not let them take over in any way Smile. And it worked.

L.Compr.5th gr.

(now let me think of what to post in Nebal �s thread ... ahhhh, Caroline565, i need you!! Cool)

16 Jul 2009      

gaby_mn
United States

Thanx for the idea... Looks like they were having fun... I had actually never thought of the idea...

16 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hehe!! Wonderful Ivy as usual!!

I adore your ideas and creations!! You �ve always been an inspiration for many of us here, dear!!
Thanks a lot and keep stunning us!!

Love,
Nebal
P.S. I �m waiting for some interesting definitions of your own. I know u can do it!!!Wink

16 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

it �s great... I love the alien �s voice - it �s yucky and spooky and funny at the same time - it reminds me of Mars Attacks - the little ones with big brains (is that in that movie or not? - it �s so hot, I feel like my mind is melting, so sorry if I blab anything....)
Anita

16 Jul 2009