Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Shocked on back day one!    

Shocked on back day one!

micah
Japan

Shocked on back day one!

Long time no see my coleagues! I missed you all.
After I uploaded some flashcards, I surfed around the new printables and there was a worksheet using my drawings! How shocking is that on the first day back??
I didn �t want to see you all on this topic but I drew those pictures myself so you could understand how I feel...
Anyways, the good news is that I was surprised to see so many creative worksheets today! So Rip Van Winkle of me!!
I hope to hear from many members from old times (you know who you are) and some new members too!
Have a good day!

16 Jul 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi micah, i quite understand what you feel. This member has uploaded two worksheets with the same pics, one for today, another for tomorrow.  But we can �t check that it has been copied until you provide the link to your worksheet.

16 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi, Micah!

I �ve already checked your work and besides having confirmed your claim, I became a great fan of yours!

Cheers

Zailda Coirano

16 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with Zailda!!!

16 Jul 2009     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

Hi, Micah! So many new things about you on just one day!! On the one hand , I find myself a bit guilty because I downloaded the page you mean, today!!! What I liked the most was , of course, THE DRAWINGS!!! What �s more, I left a comment praising the cute pictures! ((CONGRATS on them to you!!). And on the other hand, reading Zailda �s post... let me tell you... I cannot agree more!! You have a fantastic way of working!!! Having so much material to browse daily, one sometimes does it fast , and obviously, misses a lot too!!
I believe you shouldn �t get angry, but contact that member privately. Keep working that nicely!! xxx, Fabiola.  :o)

16 Jul 2009     

micah
Japan

thank you damielle, zaida and Fabiola. Actually I �m not mad. I �m just shocked and the funny thing is that I �m flattered at the same time. I didn �t imagine anyone would wanted to use any of my materials besides teaching in class so, I �m not angry.
Anyways, thank you for downloading my other worksheets too. I so happy for your comments!

17 Jul 2009