Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Thanks a million for your Comments!!!    

Thanks a million for your Comments!!!

maufon
Costa Rica

Thanks a million for your Comments!!!

Hi Guys!!

I just want to thank you for your nice comments on my ws, it really encourages me to keep going and reafirms that I was right when I decided to become an ESL teacher. I feel very good to find such as great people here.

Hugs from Costa Rica. TeacheratDesk01.jpg picture by valeriajuez

17 Jul 2009      

David Lisgo
Japan

And "thanks a million" from me, also.

I have been compulsively uploading materials for some time now, but today will be the last for a little while as the next few weeks will be extremely busy for me.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been downloading my materials and a big thank you to everyone who has left comments.  I believe that when people regularly download your materials and leave comments, then a friendship is developing, even though few words are spoken.  It �s a friendship based on mutual respect and one which I value deeply.

I �ll still be around and will make a daily visit, but I won �t be uploading or carrying out my responsibilities as a moderator for a little while.

We have final exams coming up and there �s a lot of homework to check before then, then in August our eldest son, whom we haven �t seen for two years, will be coming home for 10 days.  He �s also an English teacher, so I will introduce him to ESL printables when he visits.

Hugs from Japan,
David

17 Jul 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Enjoy your time with your son!!!

17 Jul 2009